When it comes to buying, selling, renovating, or evaluating a home, selecting the right real estate guide is oftentimes one of the more difficult decisions. A guide for your specific and personal real estate needs should be tailored to make the process seamless and easier on you, not harder.
- Finding the perfect home.
- Finding the right investment acquisition.
- Providing expertise and counsel in renovating a property to fit your needs.
- Funding or partnering on a renovation to obtain highest market value.
- Understanding how best to position yourself for a home in the future.
These are but a few reasons why it is paramount to the collaborative effort to work together with an expert. Mr. Curtis’ promise to you is that you are well informed every step of the way and even before setting out on your search.
Dale Curtis, Real Estate Specialist, has been involved in the real estate market for 40 years and counting. He is a native San Diegan and has served his entire real estate career in the greater San Diego County community. His practice is centered on real estate sales and acquisitions with over a half billion in transactions. Mr. Curtis also serves as a real estate expert for the legal community, mortgage banking, FHA, and VA, to name a few. His commitment to the client, he has the privilege to serve, is what makes his service stand out. It is a personal approach which involves taking the time to understand your needs and desires.
- 40 years experience with extensive training strategies.
- Many awards over the year and proven track record of excellence and extensive knowledge of the market.
- Founder of Glenbrook Advisors, Inc. which allows flexibility as to commissions and structuring of real estate
- Access to his many, long-term relationships and friendships with lenders,contractors, escrow officers, etc.
- Providing a bridge with funding to increase the marketability and market value of an individual property.
With each and every client, the ultimate goal is your joy and satisfaction whether your need is immediate or in the future. Mr. Curtis is relentless in pursuit of obtaining your trust and, inevitably, your referral which is the sincerest form of gratitude. Over the years he has built lasting relationships and continue to receive numerous referrals. It would be a pleasure for Mr. Curtis to have the opportunity to share this experience with you and your real estate needs.
Mr. Curtis is married to a beautiful wife, Michele, and is blessed to be a proud father of three amazing children: Brielle, Danielle, and Kaden. Brielle graduated with Honors from California State University, Long Beach with a Bachelor of Arts in Human Development and works at a non-profit in Santa Cruz while supporting her father in business on the side. Danielle recently graduated with Honors from the University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication. She works as a project manager in Los Angeles for big names and brands all while following her passion. Kaden serves in the family community church, plays football, and is a black belt in the martial arts discipline of Tae Kwon Do. Mr. Curtis himself, serves as a counselor and teacher at the church the family attends in Rancho Bernardo. One of his favorite verses is:
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you , plans to give you hope and a future.”
Mr. Curtis prides himself on being very caring, friendly, committed, and thorough to the clients he is fortunate to serve. Whether you are looking for the right real estate guide to rely on through your exciting journey, or you are simply interested in the latest real estate activities in San Diego and surrounding communities, Mr. Curtis is here to provide you with unparalleled service or help answer any questions you may have.